Puzzle & Dragons brings back Yu-Gi-Oh! for another epic collaboration event
GungHo is back with another collaboration event for its popular mobile match-3 game, Puzzle & Dragons. It’s not a new crossover but a popular franchise returns as Yu-Gi-Oh! is back for another event. Players can get back to duelling with their favourite card battles as the limited-time collab will run until June 5th.
Overall, the Puzzle & Dragons x Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover transports players into the Shadow Realm, where they must take part in six dungeons, filled with numerous horrors and an equal amount of rewards. The DM Dungeon and Black Luster Soldier Descended are the best places to earn DM Medals.
Besides that, players can participate in the Colosseum, which features a Rainbow Metal Dragon and while the Title Challenge Dungeon offers the Yugi title for clearance. A couple of them also feature 3-player versions to ease the difficulty.
After collecting enough Yu-Gi-Oh! DM Medals, they can be used at the Monster Exchange to purchase a bunch of themed rewards. These include event-exclusive characters like Yami Yugi, Joey Wheeler, Celtic Guardian, and the Right Arm of the Forbidden One.
If that sounds like a lot of work, just a swipe of your card will simplify the job. These special bundles have been curated to give players a massive headstart into the event:
- $1.99 – 2 Magic Stones and a pull from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Series Egg Machine
- $14.99 – 15 Magic Stones and a pull from the Magician of Black Chaos Egg Machine
- $14.99 – 15 Magic Stones and a pull from the Blue-Eyes White Dragon Egg Machine
- $19.99 – 20 Magic Stones and a pull from the Maximillion Pegasus Egg Machine
- $29.99 – 30 Magic Stones and a pull from the 7-star Yu-Gi-Oh! Series Egg Machine
- $29.99 – 30 Magic Stones and a pull from the Jaden Yuki & Winged Kuriboh Egg Machine
Download Puzzle & Dragons now for free by clicking on your preferred link below and start duelling.Also, check out this list of the top match-3 games to play on mobile!